Monday, April 30, 2018

back from hiatus

I've taken about a five-year hiatus from this blog. Wow.

This blog was originally set up to serve as a dream analysis blog, a companion to my Maboroshi no Yume blog.

My aim is to get things started back up. I'm going to try and keep the analysis low-key. The main goal will be to provide folks with elements from my dream-day that I feel influenced my dreams, as well as provide some light analysis.

I spent years and years of my life -- from 1995 to 2013 -- writing pages and pages of analysis on my dreams. There were times when writing and analyzing my dreams was my whole life. I'm past that sort of in-depth analysis. I don't think my nerves could handle it anymore.

At the same time, I'd like to give insight into how my dream-day affects my dreams, as well as give some analysis of my dreams.

I think I will eventually revive my other blog, Premature Theory, which is more of a cultural critique and analysis blog. So this blog can stay focused on dream-day elements.

We'll see how it goes. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment